- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley or Dill
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- *optional-hot pepper flakes
- 1 lemon sliced to garnish
Preheat oven or BBQ to 400 degrees
Rub salmon evenly with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the minced garlic and 2 tablespoons of parsley or dill. Combine 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the melted butter together and pour the mixture over the salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until fork-tender and the salmon is opaque
throughout, (about 10 minutes). Optional: broil the last 2 minutes for charred edges. Enjoy!
Option 2 – No Measuring
Place salmon skin side down. Season to your liking with pepper, salt, garlic. Bake approx. 10min per inch thickness. While salmon is baking, mix the following together:
- take a big spoonful of butter into a small bowl
- add minced garlic-more or less to liking
- add chopped dill
- squish ½ a lemon for the juice into the bowl
- zest a little or the rind
- hot pepper flakes optional for extra heat
Mix all together. During the last few minutes of baking, add to top of salmon in small bits all over. It will melt and glaze the top. When eating you taste the intense flavours of fresh dill and citrus. This mixture is also good on asparagus and broccoli.
SIMPLE, EASY YUMMY!