Canned: Wild Albacore Tuna
$9.00 – $200.00
Counting calories or looking for a nutrient and protein rich healthy meal?
Our #1 quality line-caught albacore canned tuna from the pacific Northwest is perfect for your next healthy lunch, dinner, or snack!
Is Canned Tuna Healthy?
Tanya Ray Fishing Albacore Tuna is line caught in the Pacific Northwest of BC, Canada. Low in carbs and High in protein!
Each can is hand packed with only a pinch of sea-salt. No oil or water is added and then it is cooked in its own natural oil producing a finished product that is rich in flavour and packed full of rich nutrients. When you open a can it is solid packed so that you have to pry it out! Taste the difference that quality makes. One bite and you are hooked. No going back to the store brand.
- An inexpensive source of protein.
- Keeps for a long time.
- Low in calories, high in protein.
- High protein diets have can be associated with benefits for weight loss, including reduction in cravings.
- Low in fat, tuna is still considered a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for heart, eye, and brain health.
- Consuming canned tuna is a quick way to increase omega-3s in your diet.
- Minimally processed, containing only Wild BC Albacore Tuna.
Read this article about the healthiness of canned tuna
Looking for a tuna recipe?
We have a growing Recipe section in our Blog, try this recipe with our canned tuna.