Quick and Healthy Seafood Snacks
Tanya Ray Fishing Sockeye Salmon and Albacore Tuna is #1 quality line-caught in the Pacific Northwest of BC, Canada.
Looking for a quick healthy seafood snack? We have you covered with our Canned Wild Sockeye Salmon and Wild BC Albacore Tuna, or our Smoked Salmon retort pouches.
Canned Salmon and Tuna
Each can is hand packed with only a pinch of sea-salt. No oil or water is added and then it is cooked in its own natural oil producing a finished product that is rich in flavour and packed full of rich nutrients. When you open a can it is solid packed so that you have to pry it out! Taste the difference that quality makes. One bite and you are hooked. No going back to the store brand.
Smoked Salmon Retort Packages
Counting calories or looking for a nutrient and protein rich healthy meal?
Our #1 quality Wild Sockeye Salmon or Wild BC Albacore Tuna from the Pacific North-west is perfect for your next healthy lunch, dinner, or snack!
- Canned salmon is rich in protein, vitamin D, calcium (from the bones) and healthy omega-3 fats.
- Omega-3 fats are heart healthy fats.
- Promotes healthy brain development in babies.
- Canada’s Food Guide recommends consuming at least two servings of low-mercury fish such as salmon each week
- An inexpensive source of protein.
- Keeps for a long time.
- Low in calories, high in protein.
- High protein diets have can be associated with benefits for weight loss, including reduction in cravings.
- Low in fat, tuna is still considered a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for heart, eye, and brain health.
- Consuming canned tuna is a quick way to increase omega-3s in your diet.
- Minimally processed, containing only Wild BC Albacore Tuna.